A highly customized one-on-one brand, marketing and business strategy immersion package for entrepreneurs who are ready to accelerate their business growth and increase profits, and have a truly fulfilling online business.
- Unsure if your website, social media and online marketing strategy are effective, or wondering why you’re not attracting the right clients?
- Confused or unsure about who your “right clients” actually are?
- Overwhelmed by all the parts and pieces of your business (blogging, websites, social media and email lists, oh my!) and wish you had some guidance on where to focus your time and energy?
- At a loss for how to set your pricing so that you’re still able to get clients to sign on, but are also able to pay the bills every month (and easily)?
- Worried that your branding isn’t on point, maybe even unsure what the heck branding is and if you’re even doing it right?
- Seeking guidance and strategy on how to setup your website so that it’s easy to navigate, converts visitors into customers or subscribers and makes you the kind of money you know you’re worth?
- In need of feedback on the content you’re pushing out through your website, social media, blog or email newsletter?
Do you wish you could get support, answers and guidance around all of the above quickly AND walk away with an action plan that is easy to implement so that you can start making shifts immediately?
If so, you’ve landed in the right place because my VIP Accelerated Brand Audit Sessions give you exactly that, and so much more!
Not only will I support you in building the online business that you desire, my life coaching skills allow me to guide you in blasting through any blocks that are holding you back from making necessary decisions, attracting the right clients or even feeling confident in your products and services.
Here’s exactly what to expect from this experience:
- A 90-120 minute deep dive session (by phone or skype voice) where we walk through my thorough branding brief and create a clear picture of who you are, what your business is all about, and who your ideal customers are.
- A 5-hour block of focused time where I dig deep into your existing marketing, brand strategy, website and promotional content, and online communications in order to develop profit-producing strategy, marketing plans, design strategy and content direction.
- Incredibly fast turnaround on a custom created brand bible that includes things like a step by step marketing plan for YOU and YOUR audience, sample tweets and Facebook posts, visual brand strategy (color palette, typography, general look and feel and overall essence), suggestions for content tweaks and rewrites, and guidance/strategy on all existing parts and pieces of your brand.
- A 1-hour brand bible review session where I explain all my findings, feedback, guidance and strategy, and answer any questions you have before sending you out into the world with a clear plan for success.
- mp3 recordings of our chats — plus a post-session success kit which includes resources and recommended reading.
- Email support for up to one week after our time together so that you stay clear, focused and excited (plus receive answers to any “I forgot to ask” questions)!
Two monthly installments of $545
Before I spoke with Stephenie, my mind was all over the place with a zillion ideas and thoughts swirling around with no clear direction of what to focus on first. I was also feeling confused about the next steps to take in my new business so that I could use my time most efficiently and effectively. During my talk with Stephenie I was able to sort through the muddle and get a lot clearer on what I should be working on to leverage my time and also to stop the feeling of overwhelm. She also helped me to get through some of the the self doubt and fear that I have been experiencing about starting my new business. Knowing that Stephenie has been in a similar position to me – transitioning from full time work to working as an entrepreneur –was really comforting, and her sage advice really helped me to trust in myself and that I am on the right track, even if it can be overwhelming and the fear sets in. Stephenie’s gentle probing questions definitely helped me to get un-stuck and out of my negative pattern of thinking, and to start looking at my business as something that I can and will be successful in, and she helped me to know the right steps to get to that place. ~ Simone Samuels
Why it works.
To create a solid foundation from which to build your visual brand, we’ll walk through my three-point brand strategy process. This process includes:
1. Getting to know YOU.
This is your business, your passion and your unique solution for a very specific problem in the world. You are the heart of your business… the founder, the inventor, the entrepreneur. I get to know your personal preferences, style and what particular elements, functionality or aesthetics you gravitate towards.
2. Getting to know your IDEAL CLIENT.
Your market is not everyone and I know you know this. But do you really, truly know your ideal clients or customers? When they visit your website to learn more about your offer, do they feel as if you’re reading their minds? Do they buy? Do they join your list? Or do they bounce off of your site more frequently than not?
My ideal client research process allows us to dive DEEP into the minds of your perfect customer. We not only learn about their demographics (age, income, marital status, occupation), we learn about their beliefs, buying habits, preferences, hobbies, hopes, dreams and their deepest fears and desires. We dig deep into the problem they’re experiencing that you’re trying to solve in order to help you provide a product or service that solves it better than anyone in your industry. The information you’ll receive from this portion is powerful and will absolutely transform your business, quadruple your conversion rates and ultimately increase your bottom line.
3. Getting to know YOUR COMPANY.
What do you do and how do you do it? More importantly, WHY do you do what you do? What is your vision and what are your values as a company? What is your mission or purpose? What products and services do you offer and how are they delivered? What is your sales process? What is your customer experience and how do you handle follow up?
In this portion of our process, I get to know your business inside and out. It is imperative that I understand how your business functions, what your processes and strategies entail and what your current customer experience consists of. In order to get you and your business to where you want to be, I have to fully understand where you currently stand. If you haven’t defined your values or visions, don’t worry. We’ll walk through the processes necessary in determining these essential items.
Two monthly installments of $545
If you want a thoughtful, thorough, sensitive to the client’s needs designer and branding expert to accompany your cause-driven, entrepreneurial efforts, Stephenie is the one to call. Working with her has been smooth sailing for me and my business. She guided me through the process of relaunching my website, evaluated my brand and whipped up a plan that provided me with the support and visuals I needed to accomplish a smooth transition. Her talents are real, her timing impeccable, and professionalism unforgettable. Working with her has been and will continue to be a delight. ~ Cheryl Chavarria
Why work with me?
I have the experience.
Both personally with building my own businesses and with loads of amazing clients… clients that range from the largest hospital chain and largest healthcare focused nonprofit in Colorado, to excitedly nervous individuals who just want to create a life and business around something they love.
I have the training.
I’ve learned online marketing, strategy and best practices from the best of the best in the industry. And I’m not just talking about how to grow your list, site traffic and sales, but how to attract and communicate with YOUR ideal clients in a way that feels GOOD to YOU. No “icky” or pushy sales tactics.
I have the knowledge.
I know everything about design, branding, marketing and content creation, to which email provider you should use and how to set up a hosting account. I can teach you how to tweak code on your website or help you find the perfect Virtual Assistant and everything in between. I have this knowledge because I’ve built two of my own successful businesses and helped hundreds of others do the same.
For almost a decade, I’ve…
Worked with major companies and small to mid sized businesses to build beautiful, effective and strategic brands (both online and off).
Significantly increased clients’ income while helping them do work they can’t believe they’re getting paid to do – a.k.a. WORK THEY LOVE and that comes easily to them.
Helped clients increase sales, site traffic and opt-ins so they’re able to make more money and serve more people.
Taken the confusion and overwhelm out of choosing a business structure, building a website, writing site content, finding ideal clients, creating compelling offers and learning new tools and systems for success.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Two monthly installments of $545
When you are growing your own business, you wear all the hats. Sometimes you get so wrapped up in all of the day to day responsibilities it’s hard to take time out to look at the big picture. Working with Stephenie helped me step back and look at my business through a fresh set of eyes. Her expertise in graphic design helped me see what my web site was missing and how I can continue to make my site better and more representative of who I am and what I do. She also helped me focus on my ideal client and get a more detailed profile of my target market allowing me to tailor my services and message to those I wish to attract. The day to day still has to get done but, thanks to Stephenie, I now have a clearer direction on how to keep my business moving forward. ~ Pamela Hernandez
After you purchase, you’ll instantly receive a confirmation and welcome email with information on how to schedule your sessions. You’ll also receive a copy of my pre-session guidelines to get you started on gathering up all the information we’ll need for our time together. Have questions? Shoot me an email, I’m happy to help determine if this is the best fit for you.